To encourage you to awaken the power within you to create a life of mindfulness, meaning, gratitude and joy, we created Everyday Happiness, a set of Inspirational cards designed as gentle reminders to take and keep control of your happiness. Add these cards to your Happiness arsenal and consult them daily for inspiration.
Wishing Others Happiness Quotes
- Happiness Is Not Something That Happens To You
- True happiness is not expensive
- Happiness is a perfume you can’t pour on others
- Don’t speak about…. Your money in front of poor …
- Cry Forgive Learn Move on
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” – Frederick Keonig
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
- “Learn to let go. That is the key to happiness.” – Buddha
- “Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.” – Stacey Charter
- I wish you happiness. Not the kind that bubbles up and then disappears, but the kind you feel deep in your bones.
- I wish you joy. I hope that you always find a friend to laugh with and a shoulder to cry on.
- “It’s rebellious, in a way, to choose joy, to choose to dance, to choose to love your life.”– Cold Tangerines
- I wish you a full spectrum of life, bursting at the seams with hues of color.
- I wish you a freshly-picked flower on a rainy day and chocolate for any occasion.
- I hope that you find the courage to do something courageous every once in a while, and the bravery it takes to stand up to your adversaries.
- I hope your life is filled with life and in between calm moments of peace, there are always speckled moments of excitement.
- But most of all, I wish you happiness and success in your life.
- No one else can make you be happy or walk this journey for you.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”– Buddha
These are some inspirational quotes on wishing someone happiness.