Wisdom is a great power source. You get knowledge through the stories of others’ successes and failures. You get it only because of the things that people have experienced, and you are yet to witness all the knowledge that will let you fly high. A wise man can conquer everything, and there are significantly fewer chances that he can’t beat those small little things. Find some wisdom thoughts quote to get some motivation from the people who have lived spontaneous and exceptional lives.
Wisdom Thoughts Quote To Live Your Life Fully
- “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” —Eleanor Roosevelt.
- “You can never plan the future by the past.” —Edmund Burke.
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” —Friedrich Nietzsche.
- “Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.” —Dalai Lama.
- “Lost time is never found again.” —Benjamin Franklin.
- “He that respects himself is safe from others.” —Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
- “Common sense is genius dressed in its working clothes.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “In three words, I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” —Robert Frost.
- “It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr.
- “Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.” —Elbert Hubbard.
- “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.” —Nelson Mandela.
- “Nothing that you have not given away will ever be yours.” —C. S. Lewis
- “Singleness of purpose is one of the chief essentials for success in life, no matter what may be one’s aim.” —John D. Rockefeller.
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.” —Mark Twain.
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” —Aristotle.
- “There are many ways of going forward, but only one way of standing still.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- “When a thing is done, it’s done. Don’t look back. Look forward to your next objective.” —George C. Marshall.
- “Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.” —Henry Van Dyke
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” —Abraham Lincoln.
20. “When looking for wise words, the best ones often come from our elders.” – Catherine Pulsifer
21. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
22. “But what I’ve discovered over time is that some of the wisest people I know have also been some of the most broken people.” – James Prescott, Mosaic of Grace